- Posted 24 October 2023
- Salary £25.20 - 35.28 per hour
- Discipline Community Psychiatric Nurses (RMNs or SWs)
- Contact NameOwen Bowerman
Hunter Gatherer Mental Health are representing an Psychiatric Liaison service based in Southampton area who are looking for an RMN with privious liaison experience.
The service operate 24/7 and are looking for people who can cover Early and Late shifts. It is possible that night and weekend shifts will be offered once working on site. The liaison service are looking for people who can start as soon as possible, however they will be willing to wait for up to 4 weeks for the right person.
The rates for the contract will be as follows
Key details of the role:
- Psychiatric Liaison
- Band 6
- Start date – 2/4 weeks
- Duration – 3-6 month ongoing contract
- Full Time position
- Psychiatric Liaison Service
- £25.20 – £35.28 umbrella
Call Tayo on 0203 475 4175 to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.