Back to jobs
Band 7 District Nurse - Kensington -
- Posted 04 May 2023
- Salary £33 - 35 per hour + Umbrella
- DisciplineCommunity Nurses
- ReferenceVAc - DN7 - kens
- Contact NameCharley Godfrey
Hunter Gatherer are supporting a great Community service in their search for a Band 6 District Nurse in a Plumbstead based service. The NHS trust prides itself on providing a range of services for all ages they cover. To do this they have a large workforce of the best healthcare individuals who work alongside the hospitals and patients homes in the community to continue this passion.
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: Initially 3 months, ongoing contract
- Working Pattern: Full time
- Shift Pattern: Monday - Friday 0830-1630
- Specific Skills:
- NMC registered able to manage a team, providing skilled and effective nursing care to patients with complex care needs in a verity of community settings.
- Ability to undertake comprehensive assessment of the physical , phycological and social care of patients using the single assessment process.
- Have the ability to work autonomously and in a collaborative manner to ensure the effective implementation of nursing to individuals, groups and families
Key details of the role:
- District Nurse - Planned Care Manager
- Band 7
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 3 month ongoing contract
- Full Time position
- £33.00 - £35.00
Call Charly on (0203 475 4175) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.