- Posted 12 September 2023
- Salary £25 - 26 per hour
- LocationGreater London
- DisciplineCommunity Mental Health Nurses
- Contact NameCameron McCoy
Hunter Mental Health are supporting a great working age adults CMHT team in their search for a Band 6 social worker in a north east London based service. The NHS trust is a community and mental health designed trust who prides itself on providing a range of services for all ages in the south east region they cover. To do this they have a large workforce of the best healthcare individuals who work alongside the hospitals and patients homes in the community to continue this passion.
The post holder will be a nurse with the appropriate professional or regulatory body (SWE). Can show the ability to manage caseload within community setting and supervision, arranged and attending CPA, Assessment of new referrals. Liaison with other services and attending and contributing to weekly coning meetings.
To be successful in this position, you will have a preferred experience of working within a community recovery team/MH role. Qualified mental health practitioner who as knowledge of working with and managing a caseload autonomously in the community
The working hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30am till 5pm. There currently is no weekend working opportunities however this may be possible with ongoing developments to the service. Within the service there is a support team of other Community Psychiatric Nurses, OT’s and Psychiatrists, along with the supervision of the Team Lead.
Key details of the role:
- Experienced Social Worker
- Band 6
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 3 month ongoing contract
- Full Time position
- Working age adults CMHT
- £26ph Umbrella
Call Cameron on (02034754175) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about