Back to jobs
Senior Mental Health Practitioner
- Posted 18 May 2023
- Salary £25 - 29 per hour
- DisciplineCommunity Mental Health Nurses
- ReferenceSwindon CAMHS
- Contact NameTaylor Carlton
Hunter Mental Health have an exciting opportunity for an RMN, LD nurse or Social worker to join a Community CAMHS team based in Swindon as a Band 6 Senior Mental Health Practitioner.
- To provide assessments and interventions to young people who present with a range of mental health difficulties.
- To contribute to the daily duty rota, including completing risk assessments, care plans, clinical notes and crisis plans where needed.
- Attend Multi agency meetings as and when required for the patients we support.
- Provide specific interventions to young people accessing our service.
- Contribute to the Initial assessments for children referred to CAMHS.
- Provide consultation and advice to professionals.
The skills required:
- Ability to drive, experience of Community CAMHS or CAMHS in general.
- Ability to undertake assessments of high risk patients and patients requiring more routine assessments.
- Ability to attend multi agency meetings.
- Ability to use Microsoft Teams.
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours, 9-5.
Key details of the role:
- Senior Mental Health Practitioner
- Band 6
- Start date – ASAP
- Locum contract - 3 months initially
- Full time position
- £25ph - £29ph umbrella
To hear more about this opportunity, Call Taylor on (0203 475 4175).
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about