Registered Mental Health Nurse - Band 7 CAMHS Triage Team - East London
- Posted 10 May 2023
- Salary £30 - 31 per hour
- DisciplineCommunity Mental Health Nurses
- ReferenceCAMHS Triage Band 7
- Contact NameFaieq Bashar
Hunter Mental Health is currently working alongside a desirable mental health CAMHS Community Mental Health Team through an NHS Trust who proudly boast being one of the most diverse providers of healthcare both within physical and mental health healthcare. They cover a number of London Boroughs as well as nationally providing forensic and specialised services.
We are looking for an experienced mental health nurse or social worker to join this service on a 37.5-hour locum contract which is an initial 3-month contract with a strong intent to extend further.
The service is located in and around the Dagenhgam area and you will be expected to work in a children and young peoples service (aged 0 - 18) so experience in this setting and ability to work within the service working hours of Monday to Friday from 9am till 5pm is needed. Within the service there is a support team of CPN’s, OT’s and Psychiatrists, along with the supervision of the Team Lead
Key details of the role:
- CPN, Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Band 7
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 3 month ongoing contract
- Full Time position
- £30.00 - £31.00 ph via Umbrella
Please contact Faieq on 0203 475 4175 for more information.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about