- Posted 07 February 2024
- Salary £23.37 - 24.75 per hour
- Discipline Community Psychiatric Nurses (RMNs or SWs)
- Contact NameFaieq Bashar
Hunter Mental Health is currently working alongside a fantastic adults Recovery service within a NHS Trust who are well known to consistently provide a wide range of social care services, health and mental health service in the Merseyside area. They provide care for individuals across all age ranges and work closely with all specialists to ensure that our services are well-integrated and wide-ranging.
The NHS Trust is one of the largest services providing physical health and mental health services in the Northwest, serving more than 11 million people.
They offer specialist inpatient and community services that support physical and mental health and specialist inpatient mental health, learning disability, addiction and brain injury services. The NHS Trust is one of only three trusts in the UK that offer high secure mental health facilities.
We are looking for an experienced RMN or social worker to join this service on a 37.5-hour locum contract which is an initial 6-month contract with a strong intent to extend further. You must have access to a car as you will be required to do home visits, previous experience in Crisis would also be ideal.
Key details of the position:
- Job Title - Registered Mental Health Nurse or Social Worker (MUST have Community Experience)
- Location - Near Liverpool
- Duration - 6 months on going
- Schedule - Monday to Sunday, 3 days per week 07:30 - 21:00 but will consider shorter hours
- Start Date - February 2024
- End Date - April 2024
- Rate of Pay is £23.37 - £24.75
Requirements and qualifications required for this role:
- Current and valid registration with the NMC or SWE
- Proven experience within an Eating Disorders role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Commitment to providing high-quality patient care
- Must be a car driver and have access to a car
How to apply:
If this job sounds perfect for you, please call Faieq on 0203 307 8747.
You could also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about other Mental Health Nursing roles we have available.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
Benefits of working with Hunter Gatherer Mental Health:
- Quick & simple online registration.
- Join the community and be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- As part of the HG Ventures Group of Companies you’ll get bi-weekly payments you can trust.
- Represented by Mental Health sector experts, we listen, understand your needs, and represent you professionally.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best roles nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter Gatherer Mental Health network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter Mental Health events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
Hunter Gatherer Mental Health are one of the UK’s leading specialist Mental Health recruitment agencies.
Our job is to listen, respond and support you in your career goals. To understand your needs and partner with you to help you achieve them. We’ll always be by your side finding you the right job at the right time, with friendly, caring service. What’s more, we pay leading rates with multiple pay runs each week, so you’ll never be left waiting. Just one of the reasons for our group's excellent 4.7 Google rating.