- Posted 12 September 2023
- Salary £25 - 27 per hour
- Discipline Community Psychiatric Nurses (RMNs or SWs)
- Contact NameCameron McCoy
Hunter Mental Health are supporting a great adult recovery team in their search for a Band 6 CPN in a north east London based service. The NHS trust is a community and mental health designed trust who prides itself on providing a range of services for all ages in the south east region they cover. To do this they have a large workforce of the best healthcare individuals who work alongside the hospitals and patients homes in the community to continue this passion.
The post holder will be a nurse with the appropriate professional or regulatory body (NMC). Can show the ability to manage a large caseload within community setting and supervision, arranged and attending CPA, Assessment of new referrals. Liaison with other services. Psychical health clinic, depot/ clozaphine clinics, medication administration. attending and contributing to weekly coning meetings.
To be successful in this position, you will have a preferred experience of working within a community recovery team service. Qualified mental health practitioner who as knowledge of working with and managing a caseload autonomously in the community
The working hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30am till 5pm. There currently is no weekend working opportunities however this may be possible with ongoing developments to the service. Within the service there is a support team of other Community Psychiatric Nurses, OT’s and Psychiatrists, along with the supervision of the Team Lead.
Key details of the role:
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Band 6
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 3 month ongoing contract
- Full Time position
- Adult Recovery
- £26.50ph Umbrella
Call Cameron on (02034754175) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about