- Posted 14 November 2023
- Salary £26 - 27 per hour
- Discipline Registered Mental Health Nurses
- Contact NameToby Williams
Hunter Mental Health is currently representing a highly esteemed Accute Mental Health Service who are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to come and help their workforce. The service is based in West London
We are looking for an experienced Band 6 RMN who can come in and hit the ground running in this team, we are able to secure a rate of £26 for the duration of the on contract with an initial 3 month period. The working hours are Monday to Friday. Shift patterns will vary.
Key details of the role:
- Accute Mental Health Service
- InPatient Role - Previous experience required
- Band 6 Role
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration – 3 month ongoing contract
- Full Time position
Call Toby on 020 3973 4815 to find out more.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about