- Posted 30 August 2023
- Salary £13.32 - 14.57 per hour
- DisciplineRegistered Mental Health Nurses
- ReferenceHCA - Surrey
- Contact NameFaieq Bashar
Hunter Mental Health is currently working alongside a great Eating Disorders team through an NHS Trust who proudly boast being one of the most diverse providers of healthcare both within physical and mental health healthcare. They cover a number of areas in Surrey as well as nationally providing forensic and specialised services.
Surrey is a beautiful county lying just 30 minutes away from Central London and from the South Coast.
Their historic market towns and bustling districts are enveloped in wonderful countryside, and our excellent road and rail networks bring the rest of the country within easy reach.
For international travel, both Gatwick and Heathrow airports are nearby.
We are looking for an experienced Healthcare Assistant, preferrable with Eating Disorders or prior mental health experience to join this service on a 37.5-hour locum contract which is an initial 3-month contract with a strong intent to extend further.
The service is located in and around the Epsom/Redhill area and you will be expected to work in a community recovery service for mental health so experience in this care co-ordination and ability to work within the service working hours of Monday to Friday from 8am till 4pm is needed. Within the service there is a support team of CPN’s, OT’s and Psychiatrists, along with the supervision of the Team Lead
Key details of the role:
- Healthcare Assistant (Eating Disorders Service)
- Band 4
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 3 month ongoing contract
- Full Time position
- £13.32 ph – £14.57 ph via an umbrella company
Please call Faieq on 0203 307 8747 for more information!
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about