- Posted 16 November 2023
- Salary £30 per hour
- LocationGreater London
- Discipline Community Nurses
- Reference22701 HV
- Contact NameShamil Danni
Health Visitor Band 6 – West London - Ongoing contract
We are looking for the very best Health Visitor to work with our client in West London. If you’re looking for your next challenge, congratulations! You’ve just found it!
Here are the top level deets:
- Job Title: Health Visitor Band 6
- Location: West London
- Duration: 3 months
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: Ongoing
- Rate of pay: £30.00 p/h
A Day in the Life of a Health Visitor:
We are looking to recruit a health visitor to work effectively within multi-agency settings to promote health and well-being. The post-holder will have responsibility for caseload management and the delivery of the Healthy Child Wales programme . To ensure a high quality service to families, individuals and groups in the community for the promotion of their physical, social and psychological wellbeing.
Applicants should be a registered nurse/Midwife with a registered health visitor qualification or applicants should be a registered nurse / registered midwife with a registered health visitor qualification.
Good written and verbal communication skills, evidence of multi-agency working and child protection experience are essential. You will also be able to demonstrate evidence of on-going professional development. Knowledge of the current health agenda relating to children, families and health visiting is a necessity. The post-holder must be able to travel to undertake the duties of the post at various locations.
Requirements and qualifications required for this role:
- SCPHN Health Visitor Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Current NMC Registration
- Nurse prescribing
Working hours and contract duration:
This position will require you to work from Monday to Friday, but hours can be flexible. The contract is for 3 months
Benefits of working with Hunter Gatherer Mental Health:
- Quick & simple online registration.
- Join the community and be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- As part of the HG Ventures Group of Companies you’ll get bi-weekly payments you can trust.
- Represented by Mental Health sector experts, we listen, understand your needs, and represent you professionally.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best roles nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter Gatherer Mental Health network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter Mental Health events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
How to apply:
If this job sounds perfect for you, please call our team on 020 8057 2722.
You could also send your CV to email@example.com to find out more about other Health Visitor roles we have available.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
Our job is to listen, respond and support you in your career goals. To understand your needs and partner with you to help you achieve them. We’ll always be by your side finding you the right job at the right time, with friendly, caring service. What’s more, we pay leading rates with multiple pay runs each week, so you’ll never be left waiting. Just one of the reasons for our group's excellent 4.7 Google rating.
Oh, and we’re also one of the top 10 UK Best Small Companies to Work For…