- Posted 15 November 2023
- Salary £30 per hour
- Discipline Community Nurses
- Referenceclch 29-31
- Contact NameShamil Danni
Hunter Gatherer are in search for a Band 6 Health Visitor in Ealing.
- End Date: Initially 3 months, ongoing contract
- Working Pattern: Full time/Partime
- Shift Pattern: Monday - Friday 9-5
- Based in Ealing
Key details of the role:
- Health Visitor
- Band 6
- Start date – ASAP
- Nursing qualification and registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Evidence of Specialist qualifications relevant to area of practice – Health Visitor/ Public Health Specialist Practitioner Qualification Honours degree or equivalent
Main duties of the job
Our health visiting teams provide support to families with children aged zero to five. You’ll be juggling a varied caseload and you’ll need to be confident and flexible to provide the best support for new and growing families.
As a Band 6 Health Visitor you will work as part of a team to keep children safe and well in Aylesford. You will use your clinical judgment to support evidence-based care planning and make sure that children and families who use our services have a good experience.
Call Shamil on (020 8057 2722) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)