- Posted 24 February 2023
- Salary Market related
- DisciplineCommunity Mental Health Nurses
- Contact NameTaylor Carlton
Hunter Mental Health have an exciting opportunity for a great Mental Health Nurse to join a CMHT working with adults 18+. The role will be providing mental health support for patients, including possible depot clinics, duty phone calls, home visits, walk in face to face patient assessemnts in a Rhyl based service. This is a large mental health trust who pride themselves on the safe and excellent mental, physical and social care that they provide to patients across all ages, improving their health and wellbeing.
Experience in community mental health is required as the service would require someone to hit the ground running and be a real asset to the service.
Key details of the role:
- Community Mental Health Nurse
- Band 6
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration - 3 month
- Full time position
- £35 - £37ph umbrella
Call Taylor on (0203 475 4175) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.