- Posted 10 July 2023
- Salary £24.03 - 25.67 per hour
- DisciplineCommunity Mental Health Nurses
- Contact NameTayo Odubore
Hunter Gatherer Mental Health are working on the behalf of multiple adult’s mental health team based in South-West Yorkshire. The forward-thinking trust are looking for a skilled RMN with community experience to come in and hit the ground for their adult’s community teams. The service is looking to expand so they have multiple teams looking, this is ranging from their Forensic, Crisis, SPOA, LD and assessment CMHT’s. Due to the make-up of the teams, they can provide a two-week induction to ensure you are comfortable and perform to an expected standard that will allow you to work occasionally from home.
The generic working hours of the team are 9am to 5pm; however, for the right candidate they can offer condensed hours, 8am to 6pm. There currently is no weekend working opportunities however this may be possible with ongoing developments to the service. Within the service there is a support team of other Community Psychiatric Nurses, OT’s and Psychiatrists, along with the supervision of the Team Lead.
Key details of the role:
- Community Psychiatric Nurse – Multiple teams looking.
- Band 6
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 3 month ongoing contract
- Full Time position
- Adults Service
- Umbrella Rate: £24.03 - £25.67
Call Tayo on (02034754175) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about