- Posted 31 October 2023
- Salary £23 - 24 per hour
- Discipline Community Nurses
- ReferenceBand 5 Merton - 2
- Contact NameThomas Musgrove
– Band 5 –
Hunter MH are currently searching for experienced, passionate and committed Band 5 Community Registered Nurse’s for full-time and part time positions (37.5 Hours, Monday – Friday 8:30 – 5).
We work with an outstanding range of Public and private healthcare settings within Merton and across London.
You will work as a part of a multidisciplinary team, providing nursing care to patients suffering from a wide variety of medical conditions and illnesses, supporting in their treatment, recovery, and well-being.
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Merton, UK
- Full time/Part time
- Pay: £24 per hour.
- 3 month block booking.
- Palliative Care
- Syringe Driver Care
- Diabetes management
- Wound Care
- Compression Bandaging
- Suture/Staple removal
- Management of constipation
- Administration of Medication
- NMC registered nurse
- Experience in being responsible for contributing to the holistic assessment, planning delivery and evaluation of care to patients within their own homes..
- Providing outstanding care for patients and their families.
- Excellent communication skills, compassion, and commitment.
- Current valid NMC registration
- Current satisfactory Enhanced DBS Certificate
- Experience working as a DN within a community setting.
- You must have the relevant UK experience
If interested, please call on 0203 655 5998 or email me your updated CV to TMusgrove@hg-mh.com