- Posted 26 October 2023
- Salary £23 - 24 per hour
- Discipline Community Nurses
- ReferenceBurton Com nurse
- Contact NameThomas Musgrove
Hunter Community Nursing are supporting a great Community service in their search for a Band 5 Community Nurse in Burton Town.
Key details of the role:
- Community Nurse
- Band 5
- Start date – ASAP.
- Duration – 3-month- ongoing contract
- Full Time/ Part time positions
- £24.00 per hour
- Be competent as appropriate to the requirement of the role.
- Demonstrate at all times the Partnership Trust Values of: “We Put Quality First, We Focus On People and We Take Responsibility.”
- Be a Staff Nurse and have a professional and clinical knowledge of their discipline.
- Able to Deliver a high standard of care to patients who are in their own homes or residential homes, and or delivery of care to patients within a clinic setting where these are available and appropriate.
- You will be responsible for a defined population of service users in a variety of settings across the Partnership Trust including the community and hospitals.
- Be skilled in the assessment of care/support needs and in the development, implementation, and evaluation of care/support packages.
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: ongoing contract
- Working Pattern: Full time
- Shift Pattern: Monday - Friday 9-5
- Specific Skills: Standard Community nursing duties
Call Tom on (020 3655 5998) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community and be part of a network of dedicated and hard-working locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs, and represent you professionally.
- Easy online registration
- A long-term relationship based on collaboration and trust.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- You will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.