- Posted 24 October 2023
- Salary £23 - 25 per hour
- Discipline Community Nurses
- ReferenceB1 Comm Nurse
- Contact NameThomas Musgrove
Band 5 Community Nurse – Birmingham
Hunter MH are currently searching for experienced, dedicated and committed Band 5 Community Registered Nurse on a full-time basis (37.5 Hours, Monday – Friday 8:30 – 5)
We work with an outstanding range of Public and private healthcare settings across the UK.
You will work as a part of a multidisciplinary team, providing nursing care to patients suffering from a wide variety of medical conditions and illnesses, supporting in their treatment, recovery, and well-being.
- £23-£25 per hour
- RGN Community Nurse (B5)
- 37.5 hours
- Full time
- Birmingham, UK
- NMC registered nurse
- Experience in being responsible for contributing to the holistic assessment, planning delivery and evaluation of care to patients within their own homes.
- Implement, monitor, and maintain high standards of care delivery at all times.
- Providing outstanding care for patients and their families.
- Excellent communication skills, compassion, and commitment.
- Current valid NMC registration
- Current satisfactory Enhanced DBS Certificate
- Experience working as a DN within a community setting.
- You must have the relevant UK experience.
The ideal candidate must be reliable, self-motivated, and able to work as a member of a team to provide high level patient care in a variety of clinical settings.
Not available for this specific role? Hunter Community Nursing works alongside multiple NHS and private trusts across the West Midlands and the surrounding area. We are actively looking for the following positions:
Community Nurse, District Nurse, Health Visitor and School Nurses.
If you are interested, please apply with your updated CV to Tom at TMusgrove@hg-mh.com or call on 0203 655 5998