- Posted 26 September 2023
- Salary £24 - 26 per hour
- Discipline Community Nurses
- ReferenceCOM B5 IPswich
- Contact NameThomas Musgrove
Band 5 Community Nurse
Hunter MH are currently searching for experienced, dedicated and committed Band 5 Community Registered Nurse on a full-time basis (37.5 Hours, Monday – Friday 8:30 – 5)
We work with an outstanding range of Public and private healthcare settings within Ipswich and across the UK.
You will work as a part of a multidisciplinary team, providing nursing care to patients suffering from a wide variety of medical conditions and illnesses, supporting in their treatment, recovery, and well-being.
- £24-£26 per hour
- Experienced RGN Community Nurse (B5)
- 37.5 hours
- Full time
- Ipswich, Uk
- NMC registered nurse
- Current resident and Right to work in the UK!
- Experience in being responsible for contributing to the holistic assessment, planning delivery and evaluation of care to patients within their own homes.
- Implement, monitor, and maintain high standards of care delivery at all times.
- Providing outstanding care for patients and their families.
- Excellent communication skills, compassion, and commitment.
- Current valid NMC registration
- Current satisfactory Enhanced DBS Certificate
- Experience working as a DN within a community setting.
- You must have the relevant UK experience.
If you are interested, please apply with your updated CV to Tom at TMusgrove@hg-mh.com or call on 0203 655 5998