- Posted 25 September 2023
- Salary £22 - 25 per hour
- Discipline Community Nurses
- ReferenceSutton B5 Community
- Contact NameThomas Musgrove
Community Band 5 Nurse - Sutton
Salary: £22-£25 per hour
Type: Full time 37.5 hours.
Duration: 3-month Locum role
About the role
Hunter Community Nursing are looking for a caring and compassionate Band 5 Community Nurse to join our team in Sutton. As a Community Nurse, you will play a vital role in providing high-quality care to patients in their homes. You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team to assess patient needs, develop care plans, and provide nursing care.
- Provide a comprehensive range of nursing care to patients in their homes
- Assess patient needs and develop individualized care plans
- Educate patients and their families about their health conditions and self-care strategies
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure seamless care
- Contribute to the development and implementation of community nursing initiatives
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records
- Registered Nurse (RN) with a valid Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) registration
- Experience as a Community Nurse or in a relevant clinical setting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- A full driving license.
All applicants must:
- Be a current resident of the UK.
- Have right to work.
- Have a valid NMC pin
- Be prepared to supply documents for our compliance procedure.