- Posted 30 November 2023
- Salary £24.38 - 25.51 per hour
- Discipline Community Psychiatric Nurses (RMNs or SWs)
- Contact NameFaieq Bashar
Hunter Mental Health is currently working alongside a an excellent Community Mental Health team through an NHS Trust who provide excellent service to all their patients in the Lincolnshire area.
The NHS Trust provides mental health services and a number of learning disability, autism and social care services in the county of Lincolnshire. Employing around 2,800 staff, and serving a population of over 766,000, their people lie at the heart of everything we do.
You could be part of a Trust rated by staff as one of the best mental health and learning disability trusts in England, in an area heralded as a fantastic place to live and work. They firmly believe the key to high quality care is a contented workforce. This is reflected in the Trust's Care Quality Commission rating of ‘outstanding’ for well-led and ‘good’ overall. In the most recent National NHS Staff Survey, their staff rated them as the number one trust nationally for staff morale and one of the top scoring NHS Trusts in the Midlands for being compassionate and inclusive. We’re really proud of this!
They are also leading the way in transforming care, with multi-million-pound transformation of patient environments and radical redesign of community services.
Key details of the position:
- Job Title - Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Location - Near Lincoln
- Duration - 6 months on going
- Schedule - Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (Will consider part time applicants, hybrid working to be discussed during interview)
- Start Date - December 2023
- End Date - May 2024
- Rate of pay - £24.38 to £25.51 p/h (depending on CMHT experience)
Requirements and qualifications required for this role:
- Current and valid registration with the NMC or SWE
- Proven experience within a CMHT
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Commitment to providing high-quality patient care
- Must be a car driver and have access to a car
How to apply:
If this job sounds perfect for you, please call Faieq on 0203 307 8747.
You could also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about other Mental Health Nursing roles we have available.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
Benefits of working with Hunter Gatherer Mental Health:
- Quick & simple online registration.
- Join the community and be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- As part of the HG Ventures Group of Companies you’ll get bi-weekly payments you can trust.
- Represented by Mental Health sector experts, we listen, understand your needs, and represent you professionally.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best roles nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter Gatherer Mental Health network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter Mental Health events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
Hunter Gatherer Mental Health are one of the UK’s leading specialist Mental Health recruitment agencies.
Our job is to listen, respond and support you in your career goals. To understand your needs and partner with you to help you achieve them. We’ll always be by your side finding you the right job at the right time, with friendly, caring service. What’s more, we pay leading rates with multiple pay runs each week, so you’ll never be left waiting. Just one of the reasons for our group's excellent 4.7 Google rating.