- Posted 09 January 2024
- Salary £35 - 38 per hour
- Discipline Psychologists
- Contact NameCameron McCoy
Unlock Your Potential: Join Our Team of Mental Health Heroes!
We are on the lookout for an exceptional Clinical Psychologist (Band 8B) to join our esteemed client in East London. If you are ready for a thrilling challenge, your next adventure awaits!
- Job Title: Clinical Psychologist Band 8B
- Location: Ilford
- Duration: 3 months
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Start Date: 2-3 weeks
- Rate of Pay: £38 p/h
As a Clinical Psychologist, your vital role will involve providing expert mental health services, contributing to multi-disciplinary assessments, formulating care plans, and implementing evidence-based interventions. Join forces with healthcare professionals to ensure optimal patient care and stay on the forefront of mental health advancements.
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, the post holder will lead (alongside senior MDT leads) in the development of the IST for adults with learning disability and/ or autism and their families presenting in crisis, using evidence based practice. They will be required to take a lead role in the line management and supervision of the Band 8a Clinical/Counselling Psychologist, Behaviour Specialist and junior psychological practitioners icluding assistant psychologists, CAP and trainee clinical psychologists as required. The post holder will provide specialist consultation and clinical input to adults with learning disabilities and/or autism and their families whose behaviours of concern place them at risk of admission. placement breakdown. They will lead on provision of positive behaviour support approaches, psychological support and systemic working with families, carers and other support networks of the client.The post holder will work closely with the community learning disabilities teams and inpatient services towards implementing the mainstreaming agenda for people with leaning disabilities and/or autism. They will have the experience of working, The post holder will be required to ensure that the psychological profession staff within the IST care pathway work towards the key performance indicators, agreed commissioner's targets and national initiatives
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Current and valid registration with the HCPC.
- Proven experience in a clinical psychology role.
- knowledge and experience of evidence based clinical practice and NICE compliant psychological interventions
- The experience of managing high levels of risk, mental health difficulties and behavior of concern for people with learning disabilities and/or autism
- Awareness of NHS Long-term Plan, NFS and clinical governance priorities, child and adult safeguarding processes and provide/use reflective practice and clinical supervision to provide high quality interventions
- Need to lead on the psychological perspective within the MDT in the ARD and inpatient setting.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team.
- Dedication to delivering high-quality patient care.
Perks of the Role:
Flexible working hours.
Bi-weekly payments for instant rewards.
Supportive community and network of mental health professionals.
Access to exclusive events and discounted CPD opportunities.
Transparent and efficient registration process.
How to apply:
If this job sounds perfect for you, please call our team on 0203 475 4175.
You could also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about other Mental Health Nursing roles we have available.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
Hunter Gatherer Mental Health are one of the UK’s leading specialist Mental Health recruitment agencies.
Our job is to listen, respond and support you in your career goals. To understand your needs and partner with you to help you achieve them. We’ll always be by your side finding you the right job at the right time, with friendly, caring service. What’s more, we pay leading rates with multiple pay runs each week, so you’ll never be left waiting. Just one of the reasons for our group's excellent 4.7 Google rating.
Oh, and we’re also one of the top 10 UK Best Small Companies to Work For…