CAMHS Practitioner - Single Point of Access
- Posted 15 March 2023
- Salary £26.50 - 30.00 per hour
- DisciplineCAMHS Practitioner
- Contact NameCameron McCoy
Hunter Mental Health is currently supporting a fantastic CAMHS service within on of the most favourable NHS Trusts who is based in the South East London area and they are in need of an experienced Band 6 CAMHS SPA Practitioner to join their Single Point of Access team. The NHS trust is a community and mental health designed trust who prides itself on providing a range of services for all ages in the south east region they cover. To do this they have a large workforce of the best healthcare individuals who work alongside the hospitals and patients homes in the community to continue this passion.
We are looking for an experienced CAMHS Practitioner with a background of nurse, soical worker or psychologist to join this CAMHS team working with children and adolescence with a variety of complex mental health conditions and assessments on a 37.5-hour locum contract which is an initial 3-month contract of 5 days a week with a strong intent to extend further. The pay range we are offering is £26.50ph depending on experience and banding.
The details of the role are as follows:
- Triage new referrals for the CYPMHS a, risk assess ans signpost acordingly.
- Triage routine referals in 48 working hours and urgent referrals withing 24 hours
- post-holder will be a graduate qualified health care professional (e.g. nurse, social worker, occupational therapist), or will have substantial CAMHS clinical experience, and where appropriate will be fully registered with the appropriate professional or regulatory body (e.g. HCPC, NMC). They will have extensive clinical experience working with children and young people with emotional wellbeing and mental health difficulties.
- 08.00 to 18.00 over 4 days
The role will focus on sssessments and interventions on children of primary school age and the service can offer a mix of in person and remote. Not remote only though,
Key details of the role:
- CAMHS Practitioner
- Single Point of access team
- Band 6
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 3 month ongoing contract
- Full Time position
- CAMHS Service
- £26.50ph umbrella
Call Cameron on 0203 475 4175 to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about