- Posted 12 September 2023
- Salary £28.00 - 30.50 per hour
- DisciplineCommunity Mental Health Nurses
- Contact NameCameron McCoy
Hunter Mental Health are supporting a great CAMHS team in their search for a Band 7/8a CAMHS nurse in a West London based service. The NHS trust is a community and mental health designed trust who prides itself on providing a range of services for all ages in the south east region they cover. To do this they have a large workforce of the best healthcare individuals who work alongside the hospitals and patients homes in the community to continue this passion.
The post holder will be a nurse with the appropriate professional or regulatory body (NMC).They will have clinical experience working with children and young people with emotional wellbeing and mental difficulties, they will have significant experience of delivering clinically robust mental health assessments, care planning and risk. They will have substantial CAMHS/EWMHS clinical experience. The position is a waiting list project developed to assist with transforming CCAMHS within SAFE into an early intervention service which embodies the principles of the i-THRIVE framework.
The working hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30am till 5pm. There currently is no weekend working opportunities however this may be possible with ongoing developments to the service. Within the service there is a support team of other Community Psychiatric Nurses, OT’s and Psychiatrists, along with the supervision of the Team Lead.
Key details of the role:
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Band 7/8a
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 3 month ongoing contract
- Full Time position
- CAMHS Service with focus on waiting list development
- £28-31.50ph - This is the band 7 rate, band 8a would be dependant on experience
Call Cameron on (02034754175) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about