- Posted 17 November 2023
- Salary £32.38 - 44.26 per hour
- Discipline CAMHS Practitioner
- Contact NameFaieq Bashar
Hunter Mental Health is currently working alongside a desirable CAMHS Crisis team through an NHS Trust who proudly boast being one of the most diverse providers of within physical and mental health healthcare.
The Service is the leading provider of health and social care services for people of all ages with mental ill-health and learning disabilities in Surrey and North East Hampshire. They also provide social care services for people with a learning disability in Croydon and ASD and ADHD assessment services in Hampshire.
Surrey is a beautiful county lying just 30 minutes away from Central London and from the South Coast.
The historic market towns and bustling districts are enveloped in wonderful countryside, and our excellent road and rail networks bring the rest of the country within easy reach.
For international travel, both Gatwick and Heathrow airports are nearby.
Key details of the position:
- Job Title - Band 6 CAMHS Practitioner (RMN or Social Worker)
- Location - Near Camberley, Surrey
- Duration - 6 months on going
- Schedule - Monday to Sunday, 9am to 5pm
- Start Date - November 2023
- End Date - April 2024
- Rate of pay as follows (depending on CAMHS Crisis experience)
Weekdays: £32.38 - £35.51
Saturdays: £37.97 - £39.84
Sundays: £42.87 - £44.26
Requirements and qualifications required for this role:
- Current and valid registration with the NMC or Social Work England
- Proven experience within a CAMHS Crisis role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Commitment to providing high-quality patient care
How to apply:
If this job sounds perfect for you, please call Faieq on 0203 307 8747.
You could also send your CV to email@example.com to find out more about other Mental Health Nursing roles we have available.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
Benefits of working with Hunter Gatherer Mental Health:
- Quick & simple online registration.
- Join the community and be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- As part of the HG Ventures Group of Companies you’ll get bi-weekly payments you can trust.
- Represented by Mental Health sector experts, we listen, understand your needs, and represent you professionally.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best roles nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter Gatherer Mental Health network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter Mental Health events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
Hunter Gatherer Mental Health are one of the UK’s leading specialist Mental Health recruitment agencies.
Our job is to listen, respond and support you in your career goals. To understand your needs and partner with you to help you achieve them. We’ll always be by your side finding you the right job at the right time, with friendly, caring service. What’s more, we pay leading rates with multiple pay runs each week, so you’ll never be left waiting. Just one of the reasons for our group's excellent 4.7 Google rating.