Band 6 - Duty Worker
- Posted 26 May 2023
- Salary £25 per hour
- DisciplineCommunity Mental Health Nurses
- Contact NameTaylor Carlton
Hunter Gatherer Mental Health are working on behalf of a community mental health team based in Manchester who are looking for a band 6 registered mental health nurse.
Daily duty supporting patients with severe and enduring mental health needs in the community.
To support waiting list for cases in need of support awaiting allocation under CPA.
Documentation will include mental health review and reporting form, along with recording of contact required and updated risk assessment formulation required.
- Safeguarding and assessment under the care Act if required.
The service require full time working hours (Monday - Friday, 9 - 5)
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 6
- £25.00ph (Umbrella)
- Start Date: ASAP
- 3 -month contract with the view of extension
Call Taylor on 0203 475 4175 to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.