- Posted 17 November 2023
- Salary Market related
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Discipline Community Psychiatric Nurses (RMNs or SWs)
- Contact NameIsabella Thompson
We are searching for a caring and compassionate Senior Mental Health Practitioner. Have we found one in you?
We are looking for the very best Senior Mental Health Practitioner to work with our client in Portsmouth. If you’re looking for your next challenge, congratulations! You’ve just found it!
Here are the top level deets:
- Job Title: Senior Mental Health Practitioner Band 6
- Location: Portsmouth
- Duration: 3 months
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Start Date: November 2023
- End Date: Jan 2024
- Rate of pay: £24-26p/h
A Day in the Life of a Senior Mental Health Practitioner:
As a Senior Mental Health Practitioner specializing in adults, you will play a crucial role in delivering NHS community mental health services. Your responsibilities will include:
- Participating in multi-disciplinary assessments of patients' health conditions.
- Formulating and implementing care plans.
- Providing treatment as necessary.
- Using evidence-base practice and specialist skills to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions.
- Collaborating with other healthcare professionals to ensure optimal patient care.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records in line with professional standards.
- Staying current with the latest mental health advancements and best practices.
Requirements and qualifications required for this role:
- Current and valid registration with the NMC.
- Proven experience within a community recovery role.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Commitment to providing high-quality patient care.
Working hours and contract duration:
This position will require you to work from Monday to Friday, but hours can be flexible. The contract is for 6 months (Nov 23 to Apr 24).
Benefits of working with Hunter Gatherer Mental Health:
- Quick & simple online registration.
- Join the community and be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- As part of the HG Ventures Group of Companies you’ll get bi-weekly payments you can trust.
- Represented by Mental Health sector experts, we listen, understand your needs, and represent you professionally.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best roles nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter Gatherer Mental Health network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter Mental Health events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
How to apply:
If this job sounds perfect for you, please call our team on 0203 995 4143.
You could also send your CV to email@example.com to find out more about other Mental Health Nursing roles we have available.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
Hunter Gatherer Mental Health are one of the UK’s leading specialist Mental Health recruitment agencies.
Our job is to listen, respond and support you in your career goals. To understand your needs and partner with you to help you achieve them. We’ll always be by your side finding you the right job at the right time, with friendly, caring service. What’s more, we pay leading rates with multiple pay runs each week, so you’ll never be left waiting. Just one of the reasons for our group's excellent 4.7 Google rating.
Oh, and we’re also one of the top 10 UK Best Small Companies to Work For…