- Posted 01 November 2023
- Salary £24 - 26 per hour
- Discipline Community Psychiatric Nurses (RMNs or SWs)
- Referenceportsmouth mhp
- Contact NameIsabella Thompson
Hunter Gatherer are supporting a great Mental Health service in their search for a Band 6 Senior Mental Health Practitioner in a Portsmouth based service. The NHS trust prides itself on providing a range of services for all ages in the Portsmouth region they cover. To do this they have a large workforce of the best healthcare individuals who work alongside the hospitals and patients homes in the community to continue this passion.
The post holder will be a nurse with the appropriate professional or regulatory body (NMC).They will have clinical experience working with adults in a community setting with emotional wellbeing and mental difficulties, they will have significant experience of delivering clinically robust mental health assessments, care planning and risk.
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: Initially 3 months, ongoing contract
- Working Pattern: Full time
- Shift Pattern: Monday - Friday 9-5
- To offer routine initial holistic assessments to individuals with severe and enduring mental illness
- Hold a small caseload for short term interventions
- Work as part of the team but also as an autonomous practitioner
- Be part of the wider social work team which includes completing social care specific assessments and creating care plans, requesting finance etc.
Key details of the role:
- Band 6
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 3 month ongoing contract
- Full Time position
Contact Bella on 020 3995 4143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about