- Posted 24 August 2023
- Salary £40.87 - 45.13 per hour
- DisciplineRegistered Mental Health Nurses
- ReferenceRMN - Liaison
- Contact NameFaieq Bashar
Hunter Mental Health is currently working alongside a fantastic adults Liaison service within a NHS Trust who are well known to consistently provide a wide range of social care services, health and mental health service in the Wiltshire area. They provide care for individuals across all age ranges and work closely with all specialists to ensure that our services are well-integrated and wide-ranging.
We are looking for an experienced RMN to join this service on a 37.5-hour locum contract which is an initial 6-month contract with a strong intent to extend further. The pay range we are offering is £40.87 – £45.13 ph umbrella rate.
The working hours are Friday, Saturday & Sunday nights, which is perfect for anyone who has a full time position during the week. You must be a Registered Mental Health Nurse to apply for this position.
Key details of the role:
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Band 6
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 6 month ongoing contract
- Full Time position
- In patient adults
Call Faieq on 0203 475 4175 to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate abou