- Posted 22 June 2023
- Salary £30 per hour
- DisciplineCommunity Nurses
- Referencecomplex wound care
- Contact NameShamil Danni
Our NHS client is looking for a Band 5 complex wound nurse to join their team on a 12 month contract, The role of the Complex Wound Clinic Nurse will be caring for complex patients within a clinic setting we are able to pay £30.00 an hour is this of interest to you?
The post holder will be a nurse with the appropriate professional or regulatory body (NMC).They will have clinical experience.
· Accountable for own professional actions in line with the NMC code and organisational policy and guidelines
· Keeps up to date with professional requirements, health care developments, clinical evidence, National Service Frameworks for practice, National and Local policy and guidelines
· Prioritises daily work in line with clinical / patient need
· Implements and works to ensure evidence based care / best practice at all times
· Responsible for completing all statutory and mandatory training assigned to their role within the required timeframes
· Accesses and participates in regular clinical supervision and peer review
· Participates in own annual appraisal and undertakes own continuing professional development in order to maintain and develop knowledge and skills
· Access regular 1-1 meetings with the senior nurse Nurse in the Complex Wound Clinic
Key details of the role:
- Band 5
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 12 months contract
- Full Time position
Call Shamil on 020 8057 2722 to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)