- Posted 15 November 2023
- Salary £35 - 36 per hour
- Discipline Registered Mental Health Nurses
- Contact NameToby Williams
Hunter Mental Health is currently working alongside a desirable Specialist Treatment and Recovery Service in their search for a Non Medical Prescriber.
We are looking for an experienced Band 7 RMN with an NMP qualification to join this service on an initial 3-month contract with a strong intent to extend further.
The service is located in the Essex area and you will be expected to work in a fast paced service so experience in this setting and ability to work within the service working is needed.
The role will include assessments, a mix of face to face and telephone triage.
Key details of the role:
- NMP - Non Medical Prescriber BAND 7
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration – 3 month ongoing contract
- The working hours are Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm (1 day WFH offered but flexible if need more days from home)
- £35.00ph – £36.00ph via an umbrella company
Please call Toby on 0203 973 4815 for more information!
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £200 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about