- Posted 31 October 2023
- Salary £23.21 - 41.22 per hour
- Discipline Registered Mental Health Nurses
- ReferenceLiverpool CRHT
- Contact NameFaieq Bashar
Hunter Mental Health is currently working alongside a fantastic adults Crisis service within a NHS Trust who are well known to consistently provide a wide range of social care services, health and mental health service in the Merseyside area. They provide care for individuals across all age ranges and work closely with all specialists to ensure that our services are well-integrated and wide-ranging.
The NHS Trust is one of the largest services providing physical health and mental health services in the Northwest, serving more than 11 million people.
They offer specialist inpatient and community services that support physical and mental health and specialist inpatient mental health, learning disability, addiction and brain injury services. The NHS Trust is one of only three trusts in the UK that offer high secure mental health facilities.
We are looking for an experienced RMN or social worker to join this service on a 37.5-hour locum contract which is an initial 6-month contract with a strong intent to extend further. You must have access to a car as you will be required to do home visits, previous experience in Crisis would also be ideal.
The working hours are currently Mon - Sun, 07:30 - 21:00 with the ability to also work short days of 9 - 5.
The rate is the following:
Weekdays: £23.21 - £25.18
Saturdays: £30.81 - £33.54
Sundays: £38.62 - £41.22
Key details of the role:
- Registered Mental Health Nurse or Social Worker
- Previous Crisis experience ideal but not essential
- Band 6
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 6 month ongoing contract
- Full Time position
- Crisis Team
- Must be a car driver
Call Faieq on 0203 307 8747 to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate abou