- Posted 24 October 2023
- Salary £30 - 32 per hour
- Discipline Community Psychiatric Nurses (RMNs or SWs)
- ReferenceCPN Template
- Contact NameOwen Bowerman
Hunter Mental Health are supporting community mental health teams in their search for a Band 6 community mental health nurses with prior experience working within community teams. The services are based across somerset with multiple sites within the trust looking for mental health nurses.
The post holder will be a nurse with the appropriate professional or regulatory body (NMC/SWE). You will need the ability to manage a case load within community setting, arranged and attending CPA, Assessment of new referrals. Liaison with other services. Psychical health clinic, depot/ clozaphine clinics, medication administration. attending and contributing to weekly team meetings.
To be successful in this position, you will have experience of working within a community mental health services. You will be a qualified mental health practitioner who as knowledge of working with and managing a case load autonomously in the community
The working hours are Monday to Friday from 9:00am till 5:00pm with room for flexibility. There currently is no weekend working opportunities within the CMHTs however there are other roles within the trust that do offer these working patterns. The team is able to offer competitvie rates of pay between £30 - £32 per hour. The team can accomodate a hybrid pattern of remote working.
- Community Psychiatric Nurse or Social Worker
- Band 6
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 3 month ongoing contract
- Full Time position
- Community Mental Health Team
- £30.00 – £32.00 ph Umbrella
Call Owen on (02034754175) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about