Back to jobs
Homeless Outreach Team
- Posted 23 May 2023
- Salary £26 - 27 per hour
- DisciplineCommunity Mental Health Nurses
- Contact NameTaylor Carlton
Hunter Mental Health have an exciting opportunity for a great Community Mental Health Nurse to join a Homeless Outreach Team working with a service based in South East London. It is a small multi-disciplinary assessment team for street homeless people.
Key responsibilities of the Community Mental Health Nurse role as follows:
- Experience of working in a community setting is required to hit the ground running
- Wokring with service users with severe and enduring mental illness and complex social needs
- Assessment and care planning skills
- Planning, priorising, ability to use initiative, and ability to work alone
- Communication skills
- Administration of medication
- Risk assessment, crisis management, and duty work
- Ability to liaise with others, and maintain professional relationships
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours, 9-5.
Key details of the role:
- Community Mental Health Nurse
- Band 6
- Start date – ASAP
- 3 month contract
- Full time position
- £26ph - £27ph umbrella
To hear more about this opportunity, Call Taylor on (0203 475 4175).
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about