Back to jobs
CPN - Early Intervention Team
- Posted 02 May 2023
- Salary £25 - 27 per hour
- DisciplineCommunity Mental Health Nurses
- Reference15336 EI
- Contact NameTaylor Carlton
Hunter Mental Health have an exciting opportunity for a Community Psychiatric Nurse to join an Early Intervention Team based in London. The service provides care for people 18-65, who present with symptoms of Pyschosis, and help prevent them reaching a crisis point.
The working hours are full time over 5 days between Monday - Friday (8:00am - 17:00pm).
Key details of the role:
- Community Mental Health Nurse
- Band 6
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration - 3 months
- Full time position
- £25.00 - £27.00ph umbrella
Call Taylor on (0203 475 4175) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about