- Posted 24 October 2023
- Salary £25.00 - 26.50 per hour
- Discipline Registered Mental Health Nurses
- ReferenceCPN - CMHT Mancheste
- Contact NameRicky Newson
Hunter Mental Health have an exciting opportunity for a Band 6 RMN/ CPN or experienced Mental Health Social Worker.
Experience working in mental health services and assessment based environments is essential to hit the ground running.
- This role would suit someone who has experience working in the community for adult mental health services.
- Looking for an RMN / MH Social Worker.
- Good skills in assessment mental health conditions and especially risk assessing.
The working hours are a 37.5 hours per week.
Key details of the role:
- Registered Mental Health Nurse / Social Worker
- Band 6
- Duration 3-month ongoing contract
- Full time
- £25.00ph - £26.50ph via an Umbrella company
Call Ricky on (0203 475 4175) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.