Back to jobs
- Posted 25 May 2023
- Salary £27 - 28 per hour
- DisciplineCommunity Mental Health Nurses
- Contact NameTaylor Carlton
Hunter Mental Health are working on behalf of an Older Adults Community Mental Health Team who are looking for a Band 6 Care Coordinator based in Oxford.
Experience in the community is preferred to hit the ground running. The following skills are also required:
- Care of older adults with mental health needs both functional and dementia.
- Assessment of mental health needs, care planning with psychosocial interventions and medication.
- Car driver is essential with access to own vehicle.
The working hours are Monday - Friday (09:00 - 17:00), they can offer 4 longer days.
Key details of the role:
- Band 6
- Start date - ASAP
- Duration 3-months initially
- Full Time position
- Older Adults Community Mental Health Team
- £27.00ph - £28.00ph via Umbrella
Call Taylor on (0203 475 4175) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.