- Posted 26 October 2023
- Salary £26 - 28 per hour
- Discipline Community Psychiatric Nurses (RMNs or SWs)
- Contact NameToby Williams
Community Psychiatrist Nurse - Hunter Mental Health are currently working alongside a desirable Community Mental Health Team who proudly boast being one of the most diverse providers of healthcare both phyical and mental. They cover a number of London Boroughs as well as nationally providing forensic and specialised services.
The team prides themselves on providing people with a care co-ordinator to plan their care and make sure they get the best available help. They are usually a community psychiatric nurse, social worker or occupational therapist. We also run an outpatient clinic for people who are able to live more independently. The service brings together teams of health and social care professionals, including nurses, social workers and psychiatrists.
We are looking for an experienced community psychiatric nurse to join this service on a 37.5-hour locum contract which is an initial 3-month contract with a strong intent to extend further. The pay range we are offering is £26 - £28P/h umbrella rate.
The service is located in one of the most vibrant and diverse areas of London, just outside of the hustle and bustle of Central London however close enough to get all that London has to offer.
The working hours are Monday to Friday from 9:00am till 17:00pm. There currently is no weekend working opportunities however this may be possible with ongoing developments to the service. Within the service there is a support team of CPN’s, OT’s and Psychiatrists, along with the supervision of the Team Lead.
Key Details Of The Role :
- CommunityPsychiatric Nurse
- Adult Community Mental Health Team
- Caseload holding role
- Band 6
- Start date - 2 weeks
- Duration - 3 month ongoing contract
- Full Time position
Call Toby on 020 3973 4815 to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about