Back to jobs
Community Psychiatric Nurse - Essex Based
- Posted 15 May 2023
- Salary Market related
- DisciplineCommunity Mental Health Nurses
- Referencecpn grays
- Contact NameIsabella Thompson
Community Psychiatric Nurse - Recovery and Wellbeing Team - Grays Based
Community Psychiatric Nurse: Hunter Mental Health have an opportunity for an experienced RMN to secure a long term locum contract, in a Recovery and Wellbeing team.
Key responsibilities of the role as follows:
- Covering depot clinics and home visits
- Prior experience within the community
- Opportunity for a Band 5 or 6 and may look at a social worker with prior MH experience
- Long term locum contract
- Start ASAP
- Band 6
- Rates: £24-£26ph
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Isabella at email@example.com or on 020 3995 4143.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.