Back to jobs
Community Psychiatric Nurse - Band 6 - Epping
- Posted 23 May 2023
- Salary £25.50 - 27.00 per hour
- DisciplineCommunity Mental Health Nurses
- Contact NameRicky Newson
Hunter Gatherer are supporting a great Community service in their search for a Band 6 Community Nurse in a Epping based service. The NHS trust prides itself on providing a range of services for all ages they cover. To do this they have a large workforce of the best healthcare individuals who work alongside the hospitals and patients homes in the community to continue this passion.
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: Initially 3 months, ongoing contract
- Working Pattern: Full time
- Shift Pattern: Monday - Friday 0830-1630
Key details of the role:
- Community Nurse
- Band 6
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 3 month ongoing contract
- Full Time position
- £25.50.00 - £27.00
Call Ricky on (0203 307 4980) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.