- Posted 13 September 2023
- Salary £22 - 24 per hour
- Discipline Community Nurses
- ReferenceRGN Community Nurse
- Contact NameThomas Musgrove
Community Nurse (Band 5)
Hunter MH are offering full-time and part time positions for a dedicated and experienced Band 5 Community Nurse's in Bexley.
- Start ASAP.
- Pay: £24 per hour
- 8:30 – 5:30 shifts Monday – Friday
- Full time and Part Time positions
Not available for this position but know someone who is? Refer them to the above email and receive £250 per successful candidate!
District Nurse responsibilities includes:
- Providing basic care such as checking temperature, blood pressure and rehabilitation.
- Strong communication skills.
- Diabetes Care
- Medicine management
- Compliant with documentation
- Wound management & symptom control
- Visiting a variety of clients, caring for their needs in timely manner.
- Registered District nurse with a current NMC pin
- A minimum 6 Months NHS experience within the last 2 years
- Able to Drive
- Experience working as a community/ District RGN.
- Conscientious and passionate individual.
- Has the Right to work in the UK.
- Can supply adequate documents for compliance checks.
Why work for Hunter?
- You will work with a dedicated consultant that is on hand to find you your ideal role.
- Weekly payments every Friday.
- You will receive outstanding support throughout your onboarding, compliance and booking stages.
- Quick, easy and convenient online recruitment process.
- Referral Scheme - £250 per successful candidate!
If interested, please send your updated CV to Tom at TMusgrove@hg-mh.com or call us on 0203 655 5998.