- Posted 16 November 2023
- Salary £22 - 25 per hour
- Discipline Community Nurses
- ReferenceCom nurse Merton new
- Contact NameThomas Musgrove
Community Nurse (Band 5) Needed
Are you a compassionate and experienced Community Nurse seeking a fulfilling role where you can make a tangible impact on the lives of others?
If you're ready to trade the confines of a hospital setting for the open roads of community nursing, we're seeking a dedicated individual to join our supportive team as a Community Nurse (Band 5).
- Start: ASAP
- Pay: £22-£25 per hour
- Need: To be a driver, Right to work in UK, NMC Pin
About the Role:
Step away from the traditional hospital environment and embark on a rewarding journey as a Community Nurse. You'll be ditching the scrubs for a more comfortable attire and swapping the sterile hospital walls for the diverse settings of our community.
Your days will be filled with providing personalized nursing care to a wide range of patients in their homes and other community settings, making a real difference in their lives while enjoying the flexibility and independence that community nursing offers.
- Deliver a comprehensive range of nursing care, from wound management to medication administration, in the comfort of patients' homes.
- Conduct thorough assessments to uncover individual needs and develop personalized care plans that address specific requirements.
- Administer medications and treatments with precision and utmost care, ensuring patient safety and well-being.
- Empower patients with knowledge, educating them about their health conditions and promoting self-management strategies.
- Collaborate effectively with a team of healthcare professionals, sharing expertise and ensuring coordinated care delivery.
- Registered Nurse (NMC) with a first-level nursing qualification (e.g., Diploma in Nursing, BSc Hons Nursing)
- Proven experience in community nursing or a related setting, demonstrating your ability to navigate diverse community environments.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, enabling you to build rapport with patients, families, and healthcare colleagues.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team, adapting to different work styles and fostering a collaborative spirit.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills, enabling you to assess situations, identify solutions, and make informed judgments.
- A commitment to continuous professional development, ensuring you stay abreast of advancements in nursing practice.
- Competitive salary and benefits package based on your experience and skills.
- Opportunities for professional development and training, keeping your nursing skills sharp and relevant to current practices.
- A supportive and collaborative working environment where you'll feel valued and respected as an integral part of the team.
- The satisfaction of making a real difference in the lives of patients, knowing you're playing a vital role in their well-being
How to Apply:
Don't miss this chance to make a difference in your community! Please send your CV to TMusgrove@hg-mh.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals.