- Posted 16 November 2023
- Salary £23 - 24 per hour
- Discipline Community Nurses
- ReferenceB5 - Merton - New
- Contact NameThomas Musgrove
Community Band 5
Merton , London - 3 month contract
We know you’re a hero, but how about becoming a super-hero?
We can offer you, our superhero Community Nurse, more flexibility and better hours. Interested?
How does being PAID TWICE A WEEK sound to you?
We are searching for a caring and compassionate Band 5 Community Nurse. Have we found one in you?
We are looking for the very best Community Nurses to work with our client in West London. If you’re looking for your next challenge, congratulations! You’ve just found it!
Here are the details:
- Job Title: Community Nurse (BAND 5)
- Location: Merton. London
- Duration: 3 months
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Start Date: November 2023
- End Date: Jan 2024
- Rate of pay: £24 p/h
Requirements and qualifications required for this role:
- Current and valid registration with the NMC.
- Proven experience within a community nursing role.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Commitment to providing high-quality patient care.
Working hours and contract duration:
This position will require you to work from Monday to Friday, but hours can be flexible. The contract is for 6 months (Nov 23 to Apr 24).
Benefits of working with Hunter Community Nursing.
- Quick & simple online registration.
- Join the community and be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- As part of the HG Ventures Group of Companies you’ll get bi-weekly payments you can trust.
- Represented by Community Nursing sector experts, we listen, understand your needs, and represent you professionally.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best roles nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter MH events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
How to apply:
If this job sounds perfect for you, please call our team on 0203 655 5998.
You could also send your CV to email@example.com to find out more about other Community Nursing roles we have available.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
Hunter Community Nursing are one of the UK’s leading specialist general nursing recruitment agencies.
Our job is to listen, respond and support you in your career goals. To understand your needs and partner with you to help you achieve them. We’ll always be by your side finding you the right job at the right time, with friendly, caring service. What’s more, we pay leading rates with multiple pay runs each week, so you’ll never be left waiting. Just one of the reasons for our group's excellent 4.7 Google rating.
Oh, and we’re also one of the top 10 UK Best Small Companies to Work For…