- Posted 19 April 2023
- Salary £25 - 26 per hour
- DisciplineCommunity Nurses
- ReferenceCN Ilford
- Contact NameShamil Danni
Hunter Gatherer are supporting a great Community service in their search for a Band 5 Community Nurse. The NHS trust prides itself on providing a range of services for all ages in the region they cover. To do this they have a large workforce of the best healthcare individuals who work alongside the hospitals and patients homes in the community to continue this passion.
The post holder will be a nurse with the appropriate professional or regulatory body (NMC).They will have clinical experience working with adults in a community setting with emotional wellbeing and mental difficulties, they will have significant experience of delivering clinically robust mental health assessments, care planning and risk.
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: Initially 3 months, ongoing contract
- Working Pattern: Full time
- Shift Pattern: Monday - Friday 9-5
- Specific Skills:
- Diabetes management (insulin etc)
- Standard community nursing duties
- To provide patient care in the community setting under the direction of the nurse in charge. The nurses are expected to look after patients within their homes.
Key details of the role:
- Community Nurse
- Band 5
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 3 month ongoing contract
- Full Time position
- £25.00 - £26.00
Call Shamil on (020 8057 2722) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about