- Posted 17 November 2023
- Salary £24.52 - 25.09 per hour
- Discipline Community Psychiatric Nurses (RMNs or SWs)
- Contact NameFaieq Bashar
Hunter Mental Health is currently working alongside a an excellent Community Mental Health team through an NHS Trust who provide a bespoke service to all their patients in the Northamptonshire area.
The Trust is committed to building a diverse workforce, ensuring staff are treated fairly at work and ensuring all staff have the learning and development they need on equality in order to undertake their job role.
The Trust welcomes applications from people, regardless of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status or pregnancy or maternity status.
They encourage applications from groups who are currently underrepresented in the organisation. In particular, applications from disabled people (with both visible and non-visible disabilities), people from black and minority ethnic communities and lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgendered (LGBT) people.
They are also an integrated primary care and mental health Trust, providing physical, mental health and specialty services in both hospital settings and out in the community. The Trust also provide health services to various prisons and detention centres in Bedfordshire and Cambridgeshire.
Key details of the position:
- Job Title - Registered Mental Health Nurse or Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Location - Near Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
- Duration - 6 months on going
- Schedule - Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (Will consider part time applicants, hybrid working to be discussed during interview)
- Start Date - November 2023
- End Date - April 2024
- Rate of pay - £24.52 to £25.09 p/h (depending on eating disorders experience)
Requirements and qualifications required for this role:
- Current and valid registration with the NMC
- Proven experience within a CMHT
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Commitment to providing high-quality patient care
- Must be a car driver and have access to a car
How to apply:
If this job sounds perfect for you, please call Faieq on 0203 307 8747.
You could also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about other Mental Health Nursing roles we have available.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
Benefits of working with Hunter Gatherer Mental Health:
- Quick & simple online registration.
- Join the community and be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- As part of the HG Ventures Group of Companies you’ll get bi-weekly payments you can trust.
- Represented by Mental Health sector experts, we listen, understand your needs, and represent you professionally.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best roles nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter Gatherer Mental Health network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter Mental Health events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
Hunter Gatherer Mental Health are one of the UK’s leading specialist Mental Health recruitment agencies.
Our job is to listen, respond and support you in your career goals. To understand your needs and partner with you to help you achieve them. We’ll always be by your side finding you the right job at the right time, with friendly, caring service. What’s more, we pay leading rates with multiple pay runs each week, so you’ll never be left waiting. Just one of the reasons for our group's excellent 4.7 Google rating.