- Posted 16 November 2023
- Salary £30 per hour
- Discipline Community Psychiatric Nurses (RMNs or SWs)
- Contact NameTayo Odubore
Community Mental Health Nurse – Single Point of Access service – Southwest London
Job Ref 22641
Community Mental Health Nurse – Perinatal – Southwest London - 3-month contract
We are looking for a community mental health nurse to work with our client in Southwest London - If you’re looking for your next challenge, Here it is!
Below are details of the role:
- Job Title: Community Mental Health Nurse Band 6
- Location: Southwest London,
- Duration: 3 months ongoing
- Schedule: Monday to Friday / 9am to 5pm
- Start Date: ASAP – 3 weeks.
- Rate of pay: £30 p/h days.
A Day in the Life:
As a CPN specializing in an assessment team, you will play a crucial role in delivering NHS community mental health services. Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting mental health assessments for people who are referred by a variety of agencies, Manage a caseload of patients in line with the requirements of the service line operational policy and service line strategy and that safe, evidence based, effective, culturally competent care is delivered in a timely manner to service.
- Carry an assessment caseload and be responsible for the management and planning of those service users.
- Co-ordinating and evaluating collaborative patient centred care; getting feedback and improving plans with the multi-disciplinary team (MDT).
- Liaising and working positively with members of the multi- disciplinary team and partner organisations.
Requirements and qualifications required for this role:
- Current and valid registration with the NMC
- Proven experience within a community recovery role.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Commitment to providing high-quality patient care.
Working hours and contract duration:
This position will require you to work from Monday to Sunday, but hours will be nights. The contract is for a minimum of 3 months for the potential to be ongoing.
Benefits of working with Hunter Gatherer Mental Health:
- Quick & simple online registration.
- Join the community and be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- As part of the HG Ventures Group of Companies you’ll get bi-weekly payments you can trust.
- Represented by Mental Health sector experts, we listen, understand your needs, and represent you professionally.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best roles nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter Gatherer Mental Health network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter Mental Health events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
How to apply:
If this job sounds perfect for you, please call our team on 0203 475 4175.
You could also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about other Mental Health Nursing roles we have available.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
Hunter Gatherer Mental Health are one of the UK’s leading specialist Mental Health recruitment agencies.
Our job is to listen, respond and support you in your career goals. To understand your needs and partner with you to help you achieve them. We’ll always be by your side finding you the right job at the right time, with friendly, caring service. What’s more, we pay leading rates with multiple pay runs each week, so you’ll never be left waiting. Just one of the reasons for our group's excellent 4.7 Google rating.
Oh, and we’re also one of the top 10 UK Best Small Companies to Work For…