- Posted 24 October 2023
- Salary £24.55 - 24.55 per hour
- Discipline Community Psychiatric Nurses (RMNs or SWs)
- ReferenceN&S CPN
- Contact NameOwen Bowerman
Hunter mental health are currently representing a team in Suffolk who are currently looking for a mental health nurse. We are looking for an experienced band 6 nurse to take on a community nursing post. The team works across a wide variety of service users, and works as a tight-knit multi-disciplinary team. We are able to offer an initial 3 month contract, for a full time role. We are also able to offer a very competitive band 6 rate of £24.55
- Rate: £24.55ph
- Role: Community Mental Health Nurse
- Speciality: CMHT Care Co-Ordination
- Location: Newmarket
- Hours : 37.5 hours
- Length: 3 months On going
Why we are different?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared
values for patients and clients
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Represented by Mental Health sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter Mental Health is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter Mental Health events and discounted CPD.
- As part of the Hunter Mental Health network you receive a welcome pack, and ID badge.
Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.