- Posted 24 October 2023
- Salary £30.00 - 35.20 per hour
- Discipline Community Psychiatric Nurses (RMNs or SWs)
- Contact NameOwen Bowerman
Hunter Mental Health are representing an Eating Disorders Community Mental Health Team based in the South West, who are looking for Community Mental Health Nurse to join them on a locum basis. The services are able to offer fully home working role, conducting assessments within their specialist eating disorders service. There is an opportunity for a locum to take on a band 7 contract if they have extensive experience working within eating disorders. The hourly rate for the position will be either £35.20 (Band 7) or £30.00 (Band 6) dependant on experience. The contract will have an initial period of 3 months with a high expectation of extension.
Key details of the role:
- Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN)
- Band 6/7
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 3-month ongoing Locum Contract
- 3 - 5 days per week
- £30.00 - £35.20ph via an Umbrella Company
- CMHT - Eating Disorders
- Home Working
Experience working as a community mental health nurse
Ability to go to the service for a one day induction
Experience working within eating disorder teams
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Owen at Hunter Mental Health today on 0203 475 4175
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague!
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by experienced AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.