- Posted 24 October 2023
- Salary £25.15 - 25.15 per hour
- Discipline Community Psychiatric Nurses (RMNs or SWs)
- Contact NameOwen Bowerman
Hunter Mental Health is currently representing a highly esteemed community mental health team who are looking for a locum CPN to come and help their workforce. The service is based in Hertfordshire.
We are looking for an experienced Band 6 CPN who can come in and hit the ground running in this team, we are able to secure a rate of £25.15 for the duration of the on contract with an initial 3 month period. The working hours are Monday to Friday from 9:00 am till 5pm.
Key details of the role:
- Community Mental Health Team
- Previous experience working within the community
- Band 6 Role
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration – 3 month ongoing contract
- Full Time position
- £25.15 umbrella rate
Call Cameron on 0203 475 4175 to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about