Back to jobs
- Posted 03 May 2023
- Salary £28 per hour
- DisciplineCommunity Mental Health Nurses
- Contact NameJoseph Kennedy
Care Coordinator-Oxford Based-Band 6
Care Coordinator: Hunter Mental Health have an opportunity for aCare Coordinator to secure a three-month locum contract, in a modern trust working within the Older Adults Community Mental Health Team.
Key responsibilities of the Care Coordinator role as follows:
- Assessing the risk on a formal and informal basis of the older adults.
- Monitor and report to the medical staff the effects of medication.
- formulate the care plan and treatment for the patients.
- Have a commitment and passion to want to be part of an excellent service.
- 3 month minimum locum contract.
- Start date ASAP.
- Band 6 equivalent.
- Rates: £28ph.
- On site parking.
- Must be a driver with own car.
- Must have community experience.
- Monday to Friday: 9AM-5PM.
To hear more about this opportunity please contact Joe either by email, email@example.com or call 020 3475 4175.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme- we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
- Join the community be part of a network of like0minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by Mental Health experts, we listen, understand your needs, and represent you professionally.
- Quick and simple online registration.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter Mental Health network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter Mental Health is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Communities.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.