- Posted 09 November 2023
- Salary £23.18 - 24.75 per hour
- Discipline Community Psychiatric Nurses (RMNs or SWs)
- Contact NameFaieq Bashar
Hunter Mental Health is currently working alongside a desirable mental health older adults team through an NHS Trust who proudly boast being one of the most diverse providers of within physical and mental health healthcare.
The Trust is one of the largest trusts providing physical health and mental health services in the North West, serving more than 11 million people.
They offer specialist inpatient and community services that support physical and mental health and specialist inpatient mental health, learning disability, addiction and brain injury services. They are also one of only three trusts in the UK that offer high secure mental health facilities.
We are looking for an experienced mental health nurse or social worker to join this service on a 37.5-hour locum contract which is an initial 3-month contract with a strong intent to extend further. Previous CAMHS experience would be ideal.
The service is located in and around the St.Helens area and you will be expected to work in an Children and Young People mental health service so experience in this setting and ability to work within the service working hours of Monday to Friday from 9am till 5pm is needed. There is also scope for someone to work up to 2 days from home, but this will need to be discussed during the interview. They will also consider part time workers as part of the service.
Key details of the role:
- CAMHS Practitioner (Mental Health Nurses or Social Workers)
- Band 6
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 3 month ongoing contract
- Full Time position
- CYP Team
- Hybrid working
- Must be a car driver
- £23.18 - £24.75 ph via an umbrella company
Please call Faieq on 0203 307 8747 for more information!
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about