- Posted 29 November 2023
- Salary £34 - 35 per hour
- Discipline CAMHS Practitioner
- Contact NameToby Williams
Unleash Your Superpowers as a CAMHS Practitioner - Fully Qualified CBT or Psychologist!
Are you a dynamic CAMHS Practitioner with a flair for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) or a background as a Psychologist, ready for a thrilling challenge? We're seeking a compassionate and skilled individual to make a significant impact on Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) in London. If you're passionate about fostering mental well-being in children and adolescents, and you're a fully qualified CBT or Psychologist, your next heroic mission awaits!
Position: CAMHS Practitioner - Fully Qualified CBT or Psychologist - Band 7
Duration: 3 - 6 months
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Start Date: ASAP
Rate of Pay: £34.00-£35.00 P/h Umbrella
There is also opportunity for hybrid working once settled within the team.
A Day in the Life of a CAMHS Practitioner with CBT or Psychologist Expertise:
As a Band 6 CAMHS Practitioner, you'll play a pivotal role in delivering exceptional mental health services for children and adolescents, drawing upon your expertise in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy or Psychology. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting comprehensive assessments of children and adolescents' mental health conditions.
- Designing and implementing personalized care plans, integrating CBT principles or psychological interventions.
- Administering therapeutic interventions, applying evidence-based practices.
- Collaborating seamlessly with families, schools, and other professionals to ensure holistic care.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records adhering to professional standards.
- Staying updated on the latest advancements and best practices in child and adolescent mental health and CBT or Psychology.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Current and valid registration with the NMC or relevant professional body.
- Proven experience as a CAMHS Practitioner.
- Fully qualified in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy or a recognized Psychology qualification.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, especially in engaging with young individuals and their families.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team.
- Commitment to delivering high-quality mental health care for children and adolescents.
Working Hours and Contract Duration:
This role requires flexibility with working hours from Monday to Friday, offering a 3 to 6-month contract.
Why Join Us:
- Quick and straightforward online registration process.
- Become part of a network of dedicated professionals with shared values.
- Bi-weekly payments you can trust.
- Representation by mental health sector experts who understand your needs.
- Access to exclusive CAMHS roles nationwide.
- Professional marketing support to ease the burden of business development.
- Market knowledge, advice, and information on trends and opportunities.
- Exclusive access to Hunter Mental Health events and discounted CPD.
- Exceptional customer service with a commitment to your success.
How to Apply:
If this opportunity resonates with you, call our team at 0203 3973 4815 or send your CV to email@example.com. Explore more CAMHS roles we have available.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague and receive £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
Hunter Gatherer Mental Health is a leading specialist Mental Health recruitment agency, dedicated to supporting your career goals. We provide attentive service, competitive rates, and multiple pay runs each week. Our excellent 4.7 Google rating and recognition as one of the top 10 UK Best Small Companies to Work For highlight our commitment to excellence.